BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
The Business Area BIOSCIENCES is one of the three business areas of BICO and combines the knowledge and innovative technology of four life-science companies: CYTENA, DISPENDIX, CYTENA Bioprocess Solutions and ECHO. Driven by the BICO vision to create the future of medicine, we develop technologies and products for sorting and analysis of single- and multi-cell applications, such as single-cell omics, liquid handling, cell imaging and cell line development.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager, located in Stuttgart or Freiburg who wants to join us creating the future of medicine by developing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and to lead our digital marketing team. Your central goal is to support grow our brands and products loyalty and awareness and to massively generate leads.
- Be a leader in defining, develop and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Develop, manage and execute all website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain the digital marketing team by recruiting, orienting and training the team
- Develop and implement processes which ensure our biosciences brands and products are at the forefront of digital marketing
- Manage and coordinate the front and backend of all our biosciences websites and optimize user experience. Implementation of new content.
- Develop, manage and analyze SEA campaigns and SEO projects
- Monitor competitor activities, identification of trends and implementation of new digital initiatives
- Coordinate and manage projects with external agencies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI / KPI)
- University degree in marketing, business administration, information technology or similar
- 5+ years professional digital marketing experience directly leading global digital marketing campaigns (B2B) and analytics reporting
- Experience in a life science/biotechnology-related field desired
- Experienced with G Suite (Adwords, analytics, search console, tag manager), WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot
- Practical work experience in e-mail marketing, CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) and analytics tools
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Data-driven personality with passion for technology
- Highly structured and analytical work style with attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, agencies and international colleagues