VanHack is growing! VanHack brings the world's best tech talent to top companies. We are creating a borderless world by empowering software engineers worldwide to improve their soft skills and achieve their goal of getting hired abroad. To date, we've helped make more than 1,000 hires at companies like Soundcloud, Booking.com, Verivox and Adyen. Our first company Value is "We Hack Together," and what makes us different is our community-based approach to recruiting.
We offer the opportunity to change the lives of hundreds (or thousands!) of people from around the world by connecting them to their dream jobs in their dream cities/communities. We don't just help people get hired; we literally impact the history of their families forever by helping them immigrate or relocate. We have a competitive salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits. And we're a remote team that is very much in startup mode, so you'll have full flexibility and control of your schedule (and no commute...!)
Your responsibilities include:
- Growing VanHack’s revenue by bringing on new hiring partners by building relationships and developing trust-based partnerships with clients
- Proactively develop the assigned territory, as well as manage inbound leads in a timely fashion
- Develop, implement and execute territory sales plan in line with our corporate objectives
- Generating new sales opportunities through outbound sales efforts using various channels, including calls, email, social touches, networking, and events
- Identify and assess customer needs and requirements; conduct discovery calls and product demos
- Overseeing accounts of existing hiring partners and ensuring their needs are being met
- Working directly with the rest of the Growth Team and sales leadership in developing strategies for growth and expansion within your region
- Working closely with our recruitment team to ensure a smooth client experience
- Tracking activity using internal tools and maintaining CRM records accurately
- Attending conferences, meetups and networking events to promote VanHack (and even helping organize the occasional event). In light of Covid-19, you will work closely with the VanHack virtual events team to drive companies online. When it is safe to do so, we will be transitioning to in-person events
- You live in Berlin, Germany.
- You are advanced/fluent in German
- Have 2-3 years of B2B sales and business development experience and demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding targets
- You’ve worked remotely on a sales team in the past and can get things done without supervision
- You have experience with sales software such as Close, Gong, Vidyard, Slintel and can quickly learn new tools
- You are skilled as both a hunter and a farmer - you like the thrill of closing new business and know how to nurture those relationships once formed
- You are a highly driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated sales superstar who has a burning desire to win
- You have a strong network in Europe in the technology or startup scene
- You have experience in the tech industry and are comfortable with tech lingo
- You have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- You are comfortable creating content for B2B outbound lead generation
- The chance to be part of a movement that is changing the lives of thousands of tech talents and impacting a struggling tech recruiting industry.
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits
- Opportunities to build your brand alongside the company’s within the Berlin tech community
VanHack’s Growth Team is looking for rocket fuel in 2021, and if you want to be a part of something that makes an impact on people’s lives and promotes your community, we look forward to seeing your application.