Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Our 3DS brand BIOVIA is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software. Our industry-leading software enterprise platform provides a broad, flexible foundation optimized to integrate the diversity of science. BIOVIA’s Professional Services provides customers with top quality solutions based on the company’s software products.
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) with focus in Life Sciences industry. This role could be based in one of our offices in Germany (Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Darmstadt), Switzerland (Basel or Zurich), France (Paris region) or remote.
- Manage a group of related projects and program activities in a coordinated way to meet the program objective (delivery focus)
- Manage the successful completion of the program and related projects to deliver the committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on time, on quality and on budget
- Establish and develop good relationships with our customers and internal 3DS teams
- Drive large transformation projects with well-known customers
- Organize, drive and manage scope, schedule and costs, to ensure customer success and acceptance of the project
- Collaborate with 3DS organizations (R&D, Sales, Tech Sales, …), located worldwide
The challenges ahead:
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management, projects structure and governance
- Lead or contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with SOW standards
- Responsible and accountable for coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed towards business and organizational objectives
- In charge of Program P&L
- Initiate and assign project managers on projects in order to manage scope, schedule and costs, to ensure customer success and acceptance of the program
- Monitor the progress of program components and ensure program consistency to be delivered on time, on budget, within the agreed scope
- Resolve resource constraints and/or conflicts that affect multiple projects within program
- Resolve issues and change management within a shared governance structure, ensure appropriate proactive escalation to avoid crisis
- Bachelor or Master degree/Diploma in Scientific or IT discipline
- Services & consulting experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Services Project Management (incl. budget management, risk analysis, financial viability, resource planning, create specification, customer relationship management etc.)
- Experience or background in Life Sciences area is preferable
- Certification of Project Management (ex. PMP) is preferable
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies is a plus